- What is Adopt Me?
- What are the official Adopt Me social media pages?
- Does Adopt Me accept idea submissions?
- Can I get free items/pets/bucks?
- Can I get a purchase refunded?
- I purchased a Robux item and didn’t receive it, what should I do?
- I've been scammed!
- I've been hacked!
- I've been banned!
- I found a bug!
- Why can't I claim a star reward?
- I have a new Roblox account, can you transfer my items?
- I’ve been banned from the Discord server, can I be unbanned?
- Someone is claiming to be an Adopt Me Staff member in-game/on social media, is this legitimate?
- How do I report another player?
- Is Adopt Me being hacked? (rumors)
- I can't join the game! Is Adopt Me or Roblox being hacked?
- How do I become an Adopt Me Influencer?
- What are the Adopt Me Terms of Service?
- Who do I contact regarding business inquiries?
1. What is Adopt Me?
In Adopt Me, players of all ages can take part in a variety of positive, family-friendly activities:
- Raise over 65+ cute pets
- Build and decorate your house
- Unlock fun toys and vehicles
- Make new friends, and play alongside millions of real players
- Join our vibrant player-to-player trading economy
- Explore a magical, safe world where every day is a new adventure
- Experience new and exciting updates every week
- Invent your own new, fun ways to play
2. What are the official Adopt Me social media pages?
All parents and players of Adopt Me (13 years or older) can follow us across all our social media platforms for updates on new releases and features, exciting news on Adopt Me, and additional fun activities (giveaways, competitions, and memes!)
The only official Adopt Me social media pages:
If you notice a page claiming to be an official Adopt Me or Uplift Games social media page that is not listed above, please report them at playadopt.me/support
3. Does Adopt Me accept idea submissions?
Yes! We love reading your suggestions and while we can’t reply to all of them, or put all of them in our game, you are always welcome to send them in for consideration!
Please submit any suggestions to our support form under “I have a suggestion.”
4. Can I get free items/pets/bucks?
Adopt Me! does not give out free items or bucks through our support form, however, we occasionally do giveaways on our social media pages so make sure to follow us to be kept in the loop!
Do not participate in any unofficial giveaways that ask for personal information. Adopt Me giveaways will NEVER require any personal information, such as your Roblox password or account PIN.
Uplift Games/Adopt Me Staff will also never DM you for anything relating to winning/entering a giveaway, with all winners being announced on our social media pages.
5. Can I get a purchase refunded?
Adopt Me purchases are non-refundable, even if the purchase was accidental.
If there was an error with your purchase or you believe that a product is misleading, please submit a ticket to our support form under “I have an issue related to a Robux purchase.”
6. I purchased a Robux item and didn’t receive it, what should I do?
We are so sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket to our support form under “I have an issue related to a Robux purchase,” and we will make sure to get your new pet or item to you as soon as possible!
You will be asked to present a screenshot of your transaction history to prove the legitimacy of your purchase, so please have that screenshot at the ready. Roblox transaction history can be accessed here: https://www.roblox.com/My/Money.aspx#/#MyTransactions_tab
7. I've been scammed!
If you've been scammed, you can report the scam in Adopt Me by using the trading history book in the Safety Hub on Adoption Island.
For more information on how to report scams, and how to avoid scammers in the future, please see our article on scamming here: http://scamhelp.playadopt.me/
We also have a dedicated FAQ for our new Trade Reporting system here: http://reportfaq.playadopt.me/
8. I’ve been hacked!
Please refer to our article on what to do after your account has been hacked: http://hackhelp.playadopt.me/
9. I’ve been banned!
Please submit a ticket with a screenshot of your ban message that you see when you try to log in to Adopt Me. Submit a ticket to our support form under “I want to appeal an Adopt Me ban.”
10. I found a bug!
Please send us a bug report using the support form, making sure to be as detailed as you can and including any screenshots or videos if possible.
Please submit any bug reports to our support form under “I have a bug to report.”
11. Why can't I claim a Star Reward?
If you're unable to claim a star reward because "you haven't played long enough," it's because you haven't spent enough time in Adopt Me to claim the reward.
All star rewards require that you play a certain number of minutes to redeem them. As an example, the human bubble reward cannot be claimed until you've spent 3 hours and 30 minutes or more in Adopt Me. Each reward requires more playtime to be claimed, so if you can't claim a reward, you need to spend more time in Adopt Me.
12. I have a new Roblox account, can you transfer my items?
We do not transfer player data from one account to another, even if you no longer have access to your old account.
If you still have access to the account you want to take items out of, you can use the Adopt Me trading system to manually move items into your new account.
13. I’ve been banned from the Discord server, can I be unbanned?
Unfortunately, we are not taking appeals for Discord bans. If you submit a ticket to appeal for a Discord ban, it will be automatically denied.
If you believe you have been unjustifiably or unfairly banned, please have a friend make a ticket on the Discord server.
14. Someone is claiming to be an Adopt Me Staff member in-game/on social media, is this legitimate?
Adopt Me Team members will always have the [Staff] or [Developer] tag before their name in Adopt Me, as well as a purple name tag in-game, and will never ask for your account details or for you to trade items to them. Please report any players impersonating Adopt Me or Roblox staff using the Roblox report feature.
14.5 Someone is claiming to be an Adopt Me Influencer member in-game, is this legitimate?
Adopt Me Influencers can be identified in-game by a golden star and a golden nametag. Anyone who wishes to apply to our Influencer program can find the form here: https://playadopt.me/influencers/
15. How do I report another player?
If you have encountered another player that is breaking the rules, and would like to report them, please either use Roblox's in-game reporting feature or the "Report Abuse" button on a user's Roblox profile page to report them.
Unfortunately, in this instance, we are unable to assist in regards to the breaking of Roblox rules, and recommend reporting them via Roblox's in-game reporting feature.
Please refer to the following article from Roblox for more details on how to report players for misconduct:
16. Is Adopt Me being hacked? (rumors)
If you read that Adopt Me has been 'hacked' or someone is playing to ‘hack’ Adopt Me, this is a common rumor. Often used to scam players for their items, so far, we haven't been 'hacked', and our security team works hard to make Adopt Me as secure as possible.
Don't believe everything you see on social media; Only trust official Adopt Me sources like: https://twitter.com/playadoptme
17. I can't join the game! Is Adopt Me or Roblox being hacked?
If you can't join Adopt Me or can't join any Roblox game, then Roblox might be experiencing a service outage. You can confirm this by visiting the following page, which will show Roblox's current server status: https://roblox.status.io/
If you are not able to play games on Roblox and this website says that there is an "Active Incident," it means that some Roblox services are offline. This does not mean that Roblox is being hacked, it most likely means that there were simply too many players online at the same time.
18. How do I become an Adopt Me Influencer?
Thank you for your interest in becoming an official Adopt Me Influencer, you can find all that you need to know here: https://playadopt.me/influencers/
19. What are the Adopt Me Terms of Service?
Please follow this link: https://playadopt.me/legal/terms/ to view our Terms of Service.
21. Who do I contact regarding business Inquiries?
Thank you for your interest in Adopt Me!
For business inquiries only, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org