What is Cross Trading?
Cross trading is the act of trading Adopt Me items for any of the following:
- Goods and/or services
- Items in other Roblox experiences
- Items in other games
- Robux/Real Money
Please note that the use of a middle man (mm) service/individual is also considered cross trading. A middle man is a person who handles the cross trade on the behalf of both players.
What is wrong with Cross Trading?
- Cross trading can result in being scammed out of items not only in Adopt Me, but potential loss of items from other experiences or real money.
- Purchasing items on websites such eBay and Facebook Marketplace can encourage businesses based around scamming other players out of their items.
- Cross trading is also against Roblox's Terms of Service, which can result in account termination if discovered.
How does Adopt Me Support handle reports of Cross Trading?
- Cross trading reports are handled on a case-by-case basis and can depend on the level of offense. Extreme cases can result in a permanent ban from our experience.
How can I avoid Cross Trading?
- If it can't go in the trading grid in-game, it is likely considered cross trading - don't trade for items outside of the Adopt Me trading grid.
- If you are aware of someone who is engaging in cross trading, or a website/creator that is encouraging cross trading, please report the player's Roblox profile.
Article is closed for comments.